As an Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) listed Company, we are subject to, and conduct our business in accordance with, the ASX Listing Rules and the laws and regulatory requirements of Australia as well as the laws and regulatory requirements of the countries we operate in.
The Board and management are committed to the highest standards of corporate governance including compliance with the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s ‘Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations’.
Our guiding principles aim to promote transparency and responsible behaviour. Our principles and processes are periodically reviewed to ensure we maintain the highest.
- Operate under ethical business practices and effective corporate governance.
- Integrate sustainable development principles that support and benefit all stakeholders in all corporate decision-making.
- Respect and support local communities and cultures in the places we operate.
- Establish transparency in engaging and communicating with stakeholders, as well as independently verified reporting arrangements.
- Adopt and execute sound risk management strategies across all facets of the business.
- Continuously improve performance in the management of the health and safety of staff of the Company and our business partners.
- Follow integrated and consultative approaches to land management that enhance biodiversity and minimise the environmental impact of our operations.
- Operate in a professional, transparent and accountable manner in all Company dealings.
Policies and documents associated with our governance and related practices are set out below: